Positively Plausible

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it all matters.

Sometimes I don't know what to write. Which means I also don't know what to talk about. When you don't want to speak in front of a mirror, or your friends won't sit and listen to you, you still need to practice.

I want to talk about some food habits I've tried to implement into my life. Here's one of them.

When I'm short on will power, in regards to yummy food, I often have to trick myself. I'll talk myself out of eating out, by convincing myself I can recreate it at home. One of my soft points is the Wendy's Taco Salad. I walked by Wendy's twice today. YAH! I was walking, good start.

but man was I craving a taco salad. It's been forever since I had one. I used to get them all the time back when I was working for that other company. Probably a good reason I gained forty pounds while I was there.

While walking by the second time I thought to myself, "man I am really craving a taco salad." and as you can see, there is a trend here. But I don't need a Wendy's taco salad, right? I can have a taco salad of another variety. (do you want a taco salad yet?) I can make one at home.

Make home made chilli. I suggest vegetarian chilli, less fatty.
Cut and bake home fries. Freeze the sliced potato over night first and then soak them for ten minutes before baking. When very krispy, lay home fries on a bed of spinach.

Pour chilli on top, enjoy.

Hell no it's not a Wendy's taco salad.

but now I don't need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment