Positively Plausible

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Discipline

Definition: 1. training that corrects, molds, or perfects the mental faculties or moral character 2. control gained by enforcing obedience or order b: orderly or prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior 3. self-control 4. a rule or system of rules governing conduct or activity

So you can pick a definition, but everyone can find one in there that they think would benefit them. We all need a little more discipline in our lives, ok that's not true, some need less. I, my friend, need more. I will start with some basics. The point here is that I have my own definition. I'll make it simple for us. My definition of discipline, is having the ability to do something, over and over again.

Do something over and over again. Do something over and over again.

I do something over and over again all the time, daily, weekly, monthly. Over and Over. All the time.

Do something over and over again, for one hundred days, nothing hard. It just has to be done every day for one hundred days. I start tomorrow.

day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment