Positively Plausible

Sunday, December 21, 2008

winter wonderland.

For the past four days we have had snow falling to the ground. In a city carved out of a tropical forest, it has been snowing for four days. It seems strange that everyone's biggest concern, right now, is their drive to work. What about myself? Me.... I'm torn about how I feel. I moved out here to have mild weather and that was provided for me during the first three years of my stay here. However, not a mere 8 days ago, I was swearing at the mildly glum and wet eco system that is Vancouver. It's the end of the year holiday season and I could not feel less festive... or at least that was true a week ago. You see, I am filled with glee as the snow falls to my feet. It feels like christmas now and that's pretty cool. This feeling inspired me to get on here and remind everyone of a great holiday message. This holiday season as you shivver your butts off in the snow and ice, be sure to enjoy it. Because inevitably we will all be burning in hell for doing this to the earth.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment